Tuesday, April 5, 2011

mannnnnnnnnnnnn...

I am so worn out..I spent the ENTIRE day cleaning, cleaning cleaning..and I havent started spring cleaning...I am starving..and my feet hurt.....but at least tonight after the supper dishes are done ..I am doing absolutly nothing..
I finally got zumba for the wii...and let me tell you ..it...is....no...joke..for real...I did it the other day and man I am really surprised at the cardio intensity..and of course while I was trying it out..everybody was sitting on the couch watching me completely humiliate my self while trying to limber up my body to do these sexy moves...note to self ...the next time I do this...wait until my husband goes to work and the kids are occupied with something else....and I say this because I am pretty sure I heard snickering OVER the loud zumba music..thanks for the encouraging guffaws guys....nooo but seriously it had to be pretty funny.......
and now I am off to eat my fabulous beef and barley soup.....

No comments:

Post a Comment