Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cart Nazi ( Crazy bitches allowed to use a cart)

I dont like to complain(my husband would disagree) but what it it with women ages 30-55, that have no children, act like total heifers at the supermarket?....for the hundreth time I was strolling through walmart with the kids and some bitch almost runs over my kid....and I dont mean she just was distracted and accidentally bumped him...I am talking she was going full steam ahead, eyes locked on my child. She knew what she was doing. If I had not yanked Hayden out in the last split second he would have been gonner...what the hell???? Here's the thing, my kids in general behave when I take them to the store. He wasn't running around acting crazy he was walking obediantly by the cart...So being the nice person that I was I said loud enough for her to hear.... Hayden lets get out of her way...she is obviously more important than us....and she actually gave me a dirty look and huffed....freakin huffed at me.....soooooooooooo...I went about my business and aha..there she was right by the snooty tea selection....I walked as close as I possibly could without being obvious and bumped her cart...thats right people I bumped her cart and I just dared her with the look in my eye to say WORD ONE to me....people are so rude...I hate that I stooped to a juvenile level but it actually felt kind of good......
Don't mess with the bull....or you WILL get the horns!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment