Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Neverending ....

I did have a good idea for a post but that went all to hell..as soon as I sat down my oldest decids he is going to practice what he is best at...freaking annoying the hell out of me...and he is reading this as I type....It all started with him asking if he could play the wii, I politly told him no BECAUSE he already played his DS for an hour (oh he just corrected me..it is DSL) sheesh I am some sort of moron...anywhooooo.Now he is perched at my shoulder asking "caniplaywii,caniplaywii,caniplaywii"...as if this isnt annoying enough he is growling and breathing on me... Just so everybody knows I only allow my kids 1HOUR of video time PERIOD!!!! be it wii, PS3, or DSL...1 hour only...I am seriously abourt ready to elbow this kid......I cant concentrate anymore...I'll be back later.....kids

No comments:

Post a Comment