Sunday, January 2, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Okay, I admit it I have one to many guilty pleasures....like the trainwreck of all reality shows....but my top shows are most definatly  things like Hoarders,   My Strange addiction, Intervention..you know, shows that give you a taste of real human struggle...But here is why I really watch these shows....They make me feel NORMAL....I know sad..like I am getting some weird high of of someone elses struggles....but that is not what it really is....Honestly I dont know what it is...maybe we all want to feel normal and sometimes the only way to do that is to see others oddities/differences....I dont know this is just a big ramble but I feel I need to let people know that I am a little weird...like how I hurry and get all the evening chores done on Monday night and get everything situated and get a weird gleam in my eye...and my poor husband cant stand  these shows cause the whole time I'm watching I am gasping and Oh My God-ing and saying What the hell is this persons problem???? and I will have to admit I have mini anxiety attacks while watching...Just look at the picture..Would this not give you an anxiety attack?

No comments:

Post a Comment