Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This is what happens....

When your heating element in your oven goes out.   Seriously for a person that cooks all the time, something like this could throw you into seizures, cold sweats anxiety attack and anything else bad you can think of...
   Yesterday I was reheating a meatloaf that I had made the day before due to our busy schedule.  I had to make 2 suppers in one night to prevent chaos the next night....i was walking past the ove about 20 min after I put the loaf in and saw a bright light, instantly knowing something was wrong cause the lightbulb burned out about 4 yrs ago.  The light was so bright it was like welding light(blinding)..so I turn the oven off call Mark and tell him I think the oven is going to blow up.  we figure out the element is going bad and my plans of German chocolate cake are twarted.  but it all turns out good  we were in luck a business here in town had a replacement element and we are cooking again.....Cake is in the oven as we speak...
  Also totaly off subject here but does anyone else get sick of the fact that commercial are so much louder than tv shows...I am really going to shoot my tv the next time I have my tv at a comfortable volume and then all of a sudden I get my eardrums blasted to the point of bleeding during a commercial...there should be a law against this

No comments:

Post a Comment